This week has been all about the accessories at Frock Candy, so as we wrap up the week, I thought I’d share a few of my personal favorite “life accessories.” What exactly does that mean? Well, life accessories are those little gadgets and goodies that enhance our daily lives in some way. I think we all have a soft spot for the little things in life – they can instantly put a smile on your face, or complete your day. Those are your life accessories! Here’s my top 5:
1. A Super-Chic iPad Case: Like a good technologically-savvy girl, I am rarely seen without one of my gadgets close at hand. My personal favorite is my iPad because it’s big enough to hold all the info, pictures, and music I need, but small enough to take anywhere. Keep your iPad protected in style with this sleek Pink Quilted iPad case. Guaranteed to get you a few compliments at your internship this summer!
2. Spa-Quality Skin Cleansing Brush: It’s never too early to start taking care of your skin. My all-time favorite beauty gadget is the Clairsonic face brush. Once you wash your face with this little guy, you’ll never go back to your old way! For a more budget friendly option, you can check out the Oil of Olay Pro-X Brush. Either one leaves your face feeling incredibly clean and smooth, plus the soft vibrating bristles are like getting a mini-facial – the perfect way to end a stressful day!
3. Monogrammed Note Cards: As nice as it is to have email and text messages at your fingertips, old fashioned snail-mail is always guaranteed to put a smile on your face. It’s nice to know that someone cared enough to take the time to write a personalized note and put it in the mail for you. These Kate Spade Monogrammed Note Cards are perfect to keep on hand for any occasion.
4. A High-Tech Sports Band: Whether you love or loathe working out, a little extra motivation is always a good thing. The Nike+ Sport Band is like having a personal trainer on your wrist, constantly reassuring you that you can do it! Not only does it keep track of your progress and calories burned, but it also keeps you motivated by tracking your fitness goals and achievements.
5. A Luxurious Candle: When I’m feeling stressed out or anxious, few things relax me quicker than a scented candle. The clean smell filling the room can instantly transport me, making me feel like I’m at the spa with the girls, or lounging in a cabana at the beach. This Pineapple Cilantro Candle comes in a pretty package and will have you feeling like you’re sipping a Mojito in Mexico – double yes!
Do you have life accessories like this? We want to hear about them!
Don’t forget to enter the #InMyBeachBag Giveaway, going on until Monday, July 16! All you have to do is submit a link to a photo showing us what’s in your beach bag this summer, and you’ll be eligible to win a $50 Frock Candy Gift Card and a beach bag full of our favorite summer goodies! Click here for more details, and good luck!