Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we’re definitely getting in the spirit! Single or taken, with all of the adorable decor and sweet gifts popping up, we are definitely feeling the love. This year, we’re putting together a little wish list, just in case anyone is taking note… (hint, hint, boys!) And if not, that’s OK too – we might just treat ourselves to something special! Here’s our top five – let us know what’s on your wish list this year in the comments below, or pin our list and drop a hint!
1. We’re all about protecting our prettiest pieces, so we love this Monogram Ring Dish from Etsy seller Promise Pottery. Adding you and your sweetheart’s initials makes the perfect touch to a heartfelt gift!
2. Who doesn’t love to cozy up with a warm throw blanket? It’s a practical gift that you’ll love for years, and adding a monogram makes it personal.
3. Roses will end up in the trash within a week, so why not go for a longer lasting bud? We’re in love with all things rose gold this season, and this watch is right on time (pun intended)!
4. Sure, a diamond is forever, but there’s not a girl I know that would turn her nose up to gifted jewelry! This sweet little infinity charm necklace is dainty enough to wear everyday, and it’s the perfect reminder of your undying love.
5. Love is sweet, so show it with some dainty delicacies. These macarons are the perfect indulgence, and they come in the most adorable packaging, you almost won’t want to eat them! Confession: we may just buy these for ourselves…
What are you wishing for this Valentine’s Day? Are you going to treat yourself to something special or are you hoping someone will get it for you?