Spring has just started to show its pretty colors, and our favorite style sites are already cloaked in fall 2012 fashions. What we can gain from looking 6 months into the future (besides being a step ahead in style), is that we can buy pieces now that will transition with us to fall. Everyone desires a well rounded closet, right? Besides stocking it with year round staples (a denim jacket, dark wash skinny jeans, black ballet flats, the perfect nude wedge, a striped tee, a trench coat, etc.), this season – and next – go for GREEN . In all shades from mint to hunter.
Try these Frock Candy pieces now and later…
- Wear it now with black sailor style shorts, a chiffon maxi skirt, white skinny jeans, or brighten it up with a yellow mini skirt and colorful wedges.
- Take it into fall with a leather skirt and a camel-hued blazer. Or try it with paneled pants and a glitzy tweed jacket.
- Wear it now with a lightweight peplum blouse, a simple white tee, linen wedges, or cut-out wooden heels.
- Try it later with textured tights, a classic button-up, a faux leather collar, and sleek knee boots.
- Wear it now with color pop shorts, cut-off denim, a flippy mini skirt, or dressed up with rose-gold heels.
- Wear it later with leather-look skinny pants, a black biker jacket, and cool moto boots.